Comprehensive Knowledge In Collecting Assets And Debts
I am Seth H. Salinger, an asset and debt collection attorney practicing in the Greater Boston, Massachusetts, metro area. I have over 30 years of experience assisting businesses with their debt collection problems. To learn more about asset collection, set up a free initial consultation with me by phone or in person or ask me a question about your concerns by email.
I am experienced in the following methods of debt or asset collection:
- Freeze or attachment on a bank account — Frequently an effective method of asset collection, in which a party’s bank accounts are frozen
- Reach and apply attachment — An injunction ordering people who owe your debtor money not to pay your debtor, but to pay you directly instead
- Real estate attachment — A lien against a party’s real property that prevents them from selling until they settle their debt
- Judgment collection — Collection of judgment and settlement awards
- Structured settlement — A financial arrangement that will help a debtor settle a debt